How to rig lines on new DF25

For all those DF25 issues which do not fit into any of the categories below.
EYS
Your Country: USA SanDiego/bay

How to rig lines on new DF25

Post by EYS »

I have a 2020 DF 25 Turing with a furling downwind gennaker sail set from bowsprit. There are no diagrams for placement of furling lines or gennaker sheets. Can someone give me some clues or simple line diagram. Also is this sail meant to jib outside in front of itself or in between headstay and gennaker? Some 35-40 years ago I owned a very modified DF26 and sailed it for > than 10 years east and west coast USA. The rigging was very different and more of what I set up. It appears that the builders of this new boat have some very specific ideas about how to run the lines but provide no information and there are no other boats in my area to copy. :?: because of C-19 the new west coat broker a personal friend has not had an opportunity to get to Denmark factory and solve these issues. Any help appreciated.
Ancient marina
Fritz
Your Country: Germany, Schleswig

Post by Fritz »

I could send you some image where you see the rigging of the lines, it´s on a DF 920 E though, but should be very similar on your boat. Just send me your email adress.
Have a happy day on the water!

Fritz
EYS
Your Country: USA SanDiego/bay

Rigging of gennaker or code 0 sail 2020 DF25T

Post by EYS »

I went out sailing yesterday and wind was 5K-9K so I pulled out
Gennaker and found lines easy to rig. There is a furler with continuous loop that attaches with a shock cord and hook to loop on inner end of swing wing and sheets rigged to a snatch blocks that go to loops on outermost end of swing wing. We had the sail up for over an hour and it was easy to jibe and take down. This was a lot easier than my 30+ year earlier version of the DF25 with fixed aluminum tubes ,where I had to launch and retrieve from trampoline.
Ancient marina